— What to Expect at Your First Appointment —
During your first visit with us, Dr. Byers will work to develop a complete understanding of your dental history and oral health goals.
During this thorough examination, Dr. Byers will:
- Discuss any former dental work you’ve undergone
- Examine any dental appliances or restorations you might have
- Check for signs of oral cancer and periodontal disease
- Perform a thorough cleaning of teeth and gums
- Field questions or concerns you might have
- Discuss your overall oral health goals
This appointment will serve as the foundation of your dental care with Dr. Byers. We ask our patients to please schedule an hour and a half for their first appointment.
— Insurance and Financing Information —
At Byers Dental, we never want financial strain to be a determining factor in patient care. We work with patients and families to:
- Schedule treatments and procedures to alleviate financial strain
- Offer payment options that help families budget dental care
- Submit claims to insurance providers on behalf of our patients
- Discuss treatment options and costs for patients without insurance
- Accept cash, personal checks and most major credit cards for payment
For patients with dental insurance, we ask that you please bring your insurance card and ID with you to every appointment. Please remember that you are responsible for any fees not covered by your insurance plan. If you have questions about your insurance, or other forms of payment, please contact our office today.
We also accept Care Credit. Please call our office for more details.